Rally for a fairer NDIS hosted by a grassroots group of disability activists, NDIS recipients, and workers.
1. Stop independent assessments
2. Free medical and allied health services for people applying for the NDIS
3. Stop privatisation and expand public disability services
4. Scrap the NDIA’s staffing cap
5. All data from the first IA trial of Nov 2018 - April 2019 to be made public
Bill Shorten, Shadow NDIS minister
Jordon Steele-John, Greens Senator
Nicole Lee, family violence and disability activist
Paul Healey, HACSU secretary
More speakers TBC
Any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This rally will have AUSLAN interpreters present.
This rally is a COVID safe rally. We ask that everyone attending is prepared with masks and practices social distancing. If you are unwell, please stay home.
We acknowledge that the rally for a Fairer NDIS For All takes place on the stolen lands of the Wurundjeri and Bunwurrung people of the Kulin nation. We pay our respects to elders past and present.