This is Anti-Poverty Network SA's first organising meeting of 2018, open to all members and supporters, old and new.
Join us as we prepare for another year of fighting for those on low incomes.
We have plenty of major projects and events to work on, including our state election activities (the state election forum and a public transport campaign).
Feel free to suggest agenda items. This is the current agenda:
1. State election forum
2. Conflict resolution
3. Draft safety policy (if we can, we'll vote on this at this meeting)
4. Proposed amendments to the constitution (may be adjourned to the next meeting if needed)
4. Draft rewritten aims and goals statement
5. Proposal to do a fundraiser with Tutti Arts and Disability Arts
5. Report-backs from branches and coordinators
2pm for a 2:30 start. Please let us know if you can carpool. See you there!
INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435 108 439.